Coaching at the Sharp End
The Warwickshire Cricket Board Coaches Association (WCB CA) is pleased to present ‘Coaching at the Sharp End‘. This is a workshop for all coaches, at all levels, who work with children within their club. It will take place on Wednesday 20th May at Bedworth CC and last 3 hours (6:00-9:00pm). During the workshop, the coaches will look at the covering the following:
- The player pathway – Paul Greetham
- Skills and drills to cater for club players below the age of 13 – Danny Maskell and David Smith
Click on the PDF below to download the application form, please print off and post back to Darren Franklin (address can be found in the form) or for more information please call 0121 446 3604 or email email@example.com
Club and Coach Mentoring Programme 2015
To support coaches putting into practice and build on all that is taught on our courses this programme is now available, initially to a limited number of clubs so if you require some help and new idea on coaching implementation apply now!
- Bespoke support for your youth section coaching this season
- Emphasis on providing support, encouragement and advice for club coaches
- Two visits from an ECB Tutor, and/or highly experienced coach
- Opportunity to develop club or district coach development workshops
- Help support your Clubmark accreditation
- Only £25 for up to 4 hours of initial support with scope for more
Click below to download an application form. If you require anymore information please contact Darren Franklin on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 446 3604.